About King Puru

My photo
AMPANG, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Hi Everyone. Welcome to my page. Here i would like to share some latest news and findings regarding open source. Although i'm still in the learning process on open source, i do hope all my post is useful to those who might face the same problem as i did. Also time to time i'll post some updates & latest stuff on some of the cool gadgets i get to know. Hope you find this page useful. Thank you, enjoy reading and have a nice day.

The comparison between Nokia 5800 XpressMusic & 5300 XpressMusic

Hi friends, before I get equiped myself with my 5800, I was really confused whether to get a 5800 or a 5530. Both looks good and have a near-similar functions. The price for 5530 is also reasonable. So I thought, what is the better way than asking the salesman itself?

So I went to a friend of mine who is also a handphone salesman and start to dig him for the truth. Although his answer was simple but its straight to the point. The sentence he use to compare was, "aiyaa.. 5530 is the economical version of 5580 lar...". So I went to few webpage to gather infos on the comparison between them.

I'm still gathering infos on the different between the specs, so meantime below will be the simple comparison between the 5800 XpressMusic & 5530 XpressMusic.

Here's few images of both the Nokia 5800 and Nokia 5530 handphones to help you make that decision.

The Nokia 5530 XpressMusic is a cheaper version of the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic and loses the 5800’s WiFi ability. Has a 2 megapixel camera, a 3.2 inch resistive touch display, 3.5mm jack and microSD expansion.

Nokia 5800 and 5530 in photo comparison fight off

Nokia 5800 and 5530 in photo comparison fight off

Nokia 5800 and 5530 in photo comparison fight off

One the other hand the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic has that WiFi capability, a 2.9 inch touch display, 3.2 megapixel camera with LED flash, Bluetooth, and GPS antenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment