About King Puru

My photo
AMPANG, SELANGOR, Malaysia
Hi Everyone. Welcome to my page. Here i would like to share some latest news and findings regarding open source. Although i'm still in the learning process on open source, i do hope all my post is useful to those who might face the same problem as i did. Also time to time i'll post some updates & latest stuff on some of the cool gadgets i get to know. Hope you find this page useful. Thank you, enjoy reading and have a nice day.

How to customise Nokia 5580 XpressMusic Fonts

Hi guys...
Bored with the same old fonts on your 5580? Wanna try something new? Well i did, n its cool... finally i can have my 5580 in the way i like. As i was searching for a way to share it with u guys, i found this video.. Thanks to the creator.
P.S: Someone once told me that a picture can spoke thousand words, maybe a video can speak millions.. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment